Credit Points: 3
Lecture & Exercise 3 hours
CADD Laboratory 2 hours
1. Freehand Sketching : Orthographic MultiViews & Isometric Pictorials.
2. Fundamentals of Technical Drawing :Linetypes, Fonts, Manual Drafting Aids
& Instruments, Scaling & Geometric Basic constructions s.a. Triangulation.
3. ISO & ANSI Standards for Engineering Graphics Design for Manufacture
Documentation : Sections & Conventions, Auxiliary Projections, Dimensioning,
Surface Finish Symbols, Tolerances & Fits, introduction to Geometrical
Tolerances, Assembly Drawings & BOMs.
4. Fundamentals of Descriptive Geometry basic Projection methods & concepts:
3D transformations applied to solutions of Spatial relations s.a. True Size,
Intersections and Development of Surfaces.
5. Computer Aided Engineering Graphics concepts & methods: application and
integration of an advanced CAD Solid Modelling software system for Creative
Engineering Design for manufacture , Visualization & Technological